Simplyscience Terms & Conditions
Welcome to simply.science, an online learning platform which is useful to students as a reference study material along with self assessment and a meaningful feedback. This portal offered by Wikikids Ltd supplements the learning at school in pursuit of academic excellence. By using Simplyscience, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Eligibility and Access:
To avail the service, the user must obtain access to the World Wide Web and shall have all equipments necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web which do not form a part of the service. The user agrees that Simplyscience reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services, if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened. The users below 15 years who wish to subscribe or avail Simplyscience services should have their parents’ supervision.
- The use of the site Simplyscience, or any of its services or features, or the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes the user’s consent to this agreement. The user agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The answers, information, material and content have been posted on Simplyscience by exercising due diligence and care and are correct and true to the best of the knowledge and intent of the site. However the user agrees to independently verify the authenticity and correctness of the answers, information, material and content posted on the site. Any action taken by the user on the basis of the information contained on the site is the responsibility of the user alone and Simplyscience will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user. The user agrees to indemnify the site against all actions brought out in this regard.
- The user agrees and understands that the content/information available on the site is not meant for supplementing the knowledge of the user for competitive exams and promises to hold free the site of all liabilities that may arise from the direct or indirect use of the content/information available on the site.
- The user agrees that the time limits regarding answering questions or clarifying doubts of the user are only indicative and not definitive. The user understands that the queries raised by user may not be answered in a time bound manner, because of the high volume of queries at that point of time.
- The user understands that practice papers/tests/exercises/worksheets etc., and their answers posted on the site are prepared with limited resources and may contain errors. The user is aware and understands that Simplyscience does not provide any judgment or warranty regarding the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or redirected sites that the screen links refer to. The user is aware and understands that a link to another service or redirected site is not an endorsement of the service or site. Simplyscience shall not be responsible for the information/content available on such sites or services offered in any manner.
- Simplyscience reserves its proprietary right to monitor the use of all or any specific part of its service without any prior intimation to the user.
- The user agrees that he shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Simplyscience or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Simplyscience.
Simplyscience is following a pricing mechanism at this moment based on existing policies and may be changed at any point of time according to its requirements without any prior intimation to the users. The changes in pricing will only be prospective and there will not be any change in the pricing for existing users for the contractual period as mentioned at the time of registration.
Access, Security and Password:
The user will receive a password and account designation through an e-mail, upon completing the service's registration process. It's the user responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and shall be held solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under his password or account. Simplyscience is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the user’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. The user should always remember to Log-Off completely from Simplyscience, if he is accessing it from a public place and also change his password often, and be sure to change it to something inconspicuous.
User Posted Content:
Simplyscience accepts no responsibility for the material and contents, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material that is submitted by users on the site. Please note that the answers posted for questions in Forums section are posted/uploaded by users directly. Therefore, Simplyscience is not liable for the content posted by users.
User acknowledges and agrees that the Simplyscience services and any necessary software used in connection with these services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by the intellectual property and other laws of India.
Under no circumstances will Simplyscience be liable to the user for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage arising out of or in connection with use of or the inability to use the website or its content, whether or not Simplyscience has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold Simplyscience, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content the user submits, posts or transmits through the service, the user’s use of the Service, the user’s connection to the Service, the user’s violation of the terms & conditions, or the user’s violation of any rights of another.
Modifications to Service and Terms & Conditions:
Simplyscience also reserves the proprietary right to modify the Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice. The user agrees to review the terms & conditions regularly to keep himself/herself apprised of any such changes.
Simplyscience may notify the changes made to the service or to the terms & conditions mentioned in the site either by mailing to the respective mail id provided at the time of registration or by displaying on the site.
User's Prohibited Acts on the Site:
- Simplyscience service is made available for personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities are strictly debarred from using the Simplyscience services for any purpose.
- The user is prohibited from using the Simplyscience service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users should comply with their local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. The user is solely responsible for his conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other material that he submits, posts, and displays on the Simplyscience service.
- The site may at its sole discretion delete information, content or material that is incorrect, inaccurate, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these terms and conditions.
- The user is prohibited from submitting information that is obscene, voyeuristic, containing pornography or an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or cause to be displayed or transmitted or circulated through the site in any electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeal to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to the fact that the site is meant for educational and academic pursuit by students who are yet to reach an age capable of discerning the propriety of the material contained or embodied in such transmission.
- The user is prohibited to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or a threat to the nation’s communal harmony, peace and security.
- The user is prohibited from intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law. The user is prohibited from any other conduct, act or behavior that is illegal or unlawful.
The user agrees not to display or use in any manner, the trademarks of Simplyscience like design and the service marks, other logos, products and service names that are trademarked.
Wikikids Limited is a registered entity under the laws of India with all rights reserved here-in. The copyright of all materials provided on this website are held by Wikikids Limited.
Refund, Cancellation Policy:
No refund or cancellation is permitted once the user has completed a transaction at simply.science for services offered by Simplyscience.
By using this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use set forth herein. If you do not agree with our copyright policy or any of our other policies, do NOT use this website.
These terms & conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject.
These terms & conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute arising out of the use of the site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Hyderabad, India. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the terms & conditions to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms & conditions will continue in full force and effect. The user shall not assign these terms & conditions or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent, any such purported assignment or delegation will be null and void and of no force or effect.
Corp Off: Plot No-16, Sector – III,
HUDA Techno Enclave,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081