After completing the topic, the student will be able to:
- Discuss and explore the phenomenon of reflection of light based on various observations in daily life.
- Understand the concept of refractive Index by observing simple experiments related to daily life scenarios.
- Investigate and distinguish between reflection and refraction of light using simple observations of daily life.
- Examine the laws of refraction and incorporate them to understand the dual nature of light.
- Examine the image formation in plane mirrors for different cases.
- Explore the types of reflections formed in convex and concave mirrors: expand its use in various applications like telescopes, side mirrors of vehicles.
- Analyze the importance of diffused reflection.